Symbiosis Society Law College (SSLC Pune)
Symbiosis BA LLB Admission 2017-2018
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (BA-LLB) Eligibility Criteria and Admission procedure
The Bachelor of Arts and bachelor of law course in Symbiosis institute’s eligibility criteria and admission procedure.
Symbiosis BA LLB Eligibility Criteria:
• The candidate should have passed in 12th standard with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST. There shouldn’t be any compartmental.
• The age limit is less than 20 years.
• Applicants who are from open universities with the same 10+2 education system are not eligible for the course.
Symbiosis BA LLB Application procedure:
• SET pattern has to be followed.
• Then a round of group works will be followed by a round of Personal interview.
• The merit list will prepared taking 50% marks of SET examination and 50% of the above points.
• The age limit is less than 20 for all general candidates and 22 for SC/ST.
For any further details on the related matter you should consider following the official website of the institute, which will guide you thoroughly.
For details on Symbiosis BA LLB entrance exam personal interview Admission form fee date application form online visit below:
Symbiosis Law School,
Block A 47/48, Sector 62
Noida Pin Code: 201301