Symbiosis BBA LLB Admission Entrance Test form fee date online application prospectus
Symbiosis Society Law College (SSLC Pune)
Symbiosis BBA LLB Admission 2017-2018
BBA and LLB Eligibility Criteria and Admission procedure
Bachelor degree in business administration and in Law (BBA-LLB) is one very special course at the Symbiosis Institute. These are the eligibility criteria and admission procedure:
Symbiosis BBA LLB Eligibility criteria:
• The applicant should have passed 10+2 courses in any stream with 50% marks and 40% marks for the SC/S.T. students, and there should not be any compartmental.
• Students who are awaiting their results of H.S.C are eligible to apply for the course.
Symbiosis BBA LLB Application procedure:
• First the students have to appear for the Entrance Test.
• The test will be followed group discussion and personal interaction.
• On the basis of above processes the applicants will be listed.
• Final selection will be made on the SET (50%) and 50% from the above categories.
• All the tests and interactions will be made in English.
For any further details you may log on to the official website of the institute.
For details on Symbiosis Society Law College BBA LLB Admission form fee entrance exam date application form online visit below:
Symbiosis Law School,
Opposite Nokia Siemens Building,
Block A 47/48, Sector-62
Noida PinCode: 201301
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website url: WWW.symlaw.edu.in