Symbiosis Distance Education MBA Admission, Eligibility, Course details 2015-2016
Symbiosis distance education MBA offered by Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) accepts applications of students seeking distance education in MBA. Applicants can get the prospectus from the main office in Pune with the cash payment of Rs1000/- . Also one can obtain the same from Symbiosis Nasik Information Centre. The total for the distance education MBA in Symbiosis is Rs 30000/-.
Symbiosis Distance Education MBA Admission 2015:
Students applying for the course have to undergo different process of admission:
- Walk in Admission: Candidate required to visit SDCL office along with filled application form and registration fee and other essential documents. However, if the student fulfills all the eligibility criteria, then the office will provide them with admission letter and welcome kit.
- Postal Admission: If unable to visit, the student can post required documents via post. Once the process from the colleges complete, you will be sent the welcome kit through post.
- Provisional Admission: In some cases, students will be granted by provisional admission due to unattested document, incomplete documents or other missing process. However, students have to submit the missing documents on the specified dates.
- Late Admission: Students have to keep in mind that, if the admission form is submitted after two months of program, then late fees of Rs 250/- along with documents should be submitted to the Director of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning MBA.
The symbiosis Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure may differ every year, which will be updated in the official site of the college. Similarly, the fees can also vary every year.
Courses offered in Symbiosis Distance Education MBA:
- Two Year PGDP
- One Year PGDP
- Six Month Certificate Programs
- Single Courses.
If you are looking forward to seek admission, then you can check out their official website.
Useful Education information web sites: