Symbiosis International University (SIU Pune) Symbiosis M.SC ECONOMICS Admission 2017
Symbiosis M.SC ECONOMICS Course
M.sc economics can be pursued by any individual who has interest in economics or mathematics or statistics or physics. Even B.Tech or B.E graduates can also apply for this course.
Symbiosis M.SC ECONOMICS Eligibility criteria:
• Graduate with minimum 50% marks (GEN) or 45% marks (SC/ST) from any specialized board can apply.
• Students appearing in final year can also apply there admission is based on minimum of 50% marks (GEN) or 45% marks (SC/ST) in qualifying exam.
• Candidates applying for this course must have mathematics and economics as main subject at plus two level .
Students can apply for the exam by filling an application form and submitting it online by uploading the required documents. Required documents are:
• Duly scanned photograph of the candidate
• Scanned signature of the candidate
• Scanned signature of parents or guardian
• Scanned copy of Marksheet of last examination appeared in.
The basic eligibilities are listed above other eligibilities vary from college/ university to college/ university.
For details on Symbiosis M.SC ECONOMICS Admission 2016 Application form fee structure date entrance test etc visit website www.siu.edu.in